Saturday, May 31, 2008

Little Known Stuff

Stephen King's less exciting book: "Pet Seminary"

Alright, that's out of my system. Started work on the Mythos story today. Had to find a way around Lovecraft's destruction of Innsmouth, but I managed alright. Like how it's working, especially the narrative style right now. I know, I'm breaking a few standards of new Lovecraft stuff, but this isn't really Lovecraft...it's comedy with a Mythos slant on it. For it to work I had to have a familiar Lovecraft setting known pretty widely, and Innsmouth was the best one. So...I rebuilt Innsmouth.

That's my project this week, to finish and revise this piece, then get started on the revenge story.

Plus, to start a new thing, my daughter's quote of the day.

Sophie: "I broke your fan to make all my chocolate chips!"

My babygirl is weird.

Peace,
J.C. Tabler

No comments: