Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blocked like a cheap toilet

I've got nothing. Haven't ad anything for the past couple of days. This entire weekend I meant to sit down and do more writing, but other things...mostly baby things...kept coming up.

Let me go on record now as saying this: I don't care about baby clothes. I don't care about my own clothes most of the time. I don't view them as cute, hilarious, or adorable. I view babies as those things. I view their clothing as to put on those babies. I do not, in any way, shape, or form, have an interest in looking over the dozens of onesies my sister bought us while I'm trying to work on something. I know, you're in baby mode, but I'm in deadline mode.

Please, all ye pregnant women of the world, stop expecting me to jump for joy because you've signed us up for lamaze, stop talking to me when I'm trying to write, and give me an hour, maybe two, after work to get something on paper, okay? It's all I ask anymore.

J.C. Tabler

No comments: