Monday, April 21, 2008

Brief one

Finished the Ghost in the Machine revisions today for "Fragile Obsession". Don't know how to take it, but sent it in anyhow. Probably won't make it into this anthology, don't think it's the type of horror they're really looking for, but I'm confident enough I can find a home for it somewhere when the rejection comes back.

This week and next week are the last two that you can read "A Question of Freedom" over at AllegoryEzine.com. It isn't great, but hey, I always like to pimp my own work.

Going to bed now.

Peace,
J.C. Tabler

3 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with your Ghosts submission... I have doubts about my entry too (possibly a wee bit too surreal).

Cate :)

J.C. Tabler said...

Well, mine went different...it started with a widow living in a relative's basement who was obsessed with dolls, veered into a brief stint of internet romance via IM, took a plug into child molestation, and ended with a demonic force.

Not REALLY sure this is what they were looking for.

Cate Gardner said...

OMG! I thought I had a tendency to veer off course. Good luck, good luck, good luck.