Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekends Rock

First off, I got the G&A job. Second, on Friday I went to the hospital with chest pains, getting rolled out of work in an ambulance. No worries, turns out I have severe acid reflux brought on by stress.

After that, nothing much is going on. Working on a rework of the Dead Bait submission, using a longtime character idea called Rex Storm to see if he works as well as I think he will. The first draft of the submission was decent, but reading it over I realized it didn't carry into a short story all that well. This Rex Storm angle just might work.

Alright, baby crying, I'm off.

3 comments:

Jamie Eyberg said...

I am glad it was nothing more than an upset stomach. Congrats on the new job and good luck with the Bait story.

Fox Lee said...

Rex Storm reminds me of my character, Randy Dong ; )

Congrats on the job! The ambulance, not so much, but at least it gives you more fuel for the muse!

Anonymous said...

The three characters that I seem to keep wanting to insert into short stories are currently being worked into a novel where I hope to kill all 3 of them.