Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice, Ice Everywhere...

Today we had an "ice storm" that shut Louisville down. In the standard practices of my office, we kept working until 2, several hours after all of the major companies with a lot of employees had locked up for the day at the request of the mayor. That's right, we're rebels at my workplace!

Working on a critique of a story right now that reads like a bad urban legend. It's not horrible, but it needs major rewrites and work. I fear discussing it tomorrow with the author.

Got back to work on the Derby story today. Only knocked out about 600 words, mainly because I was feeling ill after getting home today and dozed off on the couch. This weekend I hope to get back above the weather and wrap it up...

Alright, I'm going to bed. Early riser tomorrow.

Peace,
J.C. Tabler

No comments: